Sunday, April 9, 2017

     Today I have done even more. I have finished the first trailer for the film and I think its pretty great. When editing I realized that my narration didn't sound very good because I was going for a British accent but it sounded like a weird mix of Scottish, British, American and Australian. So I went on to google and typed in ROBOT VOICE. Now the narrator is a Steven Hawking style robot. I did this stylistically because I thought it would be funny if the narrator was a monotone robot who said things that sounded angry but its voice didn't express that. Also I want the first trailer to leave questions with viewers so the look into the movie more, and I think that the robot voice will add to those questions. 
     I am very close to finishing the poster. I just need to take one more picture for the center of it. I also started the film website and I think that its going pretty good, at least I think it looks good. I looked at websites for Guardians of the Galaxy and the Lego Batman movie and I think I know who to format my site.
    I have filmed some shots for the second trailer but time has gotten the better of me. So I am filming the rest of it on Monday or Tuesday, then editing it Tuesday and Wednesday, And that will be it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment