Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Yesterday I started to record the voiceover for the narrator character in the first trailer and the beginning of the second. I am planning on recording more takes of the lines later today and also today I plan on filming the first trailer. This includes  the scenes where the character is arguing with the narrator while he works on the script.
I have planned out my filming schedule for the rest of the week too. Tomorrow I plan on finishing the movie poster for the film and the website, Thursday and Friday I will be filming the second trailer and this filming session may run over into Saturday. Saturday will be the overflow day where I work on everything that I couldn't finish on the day I planed for it This day is also for finishing the website. Sunday to whenever I finish will be my editing time, my experience with editing should help move it along faster but I know it will still take a long time. After I finish editing, which should take two days, I will be filming my CCR and editing that which should take only one day.
So if all goes to plan I should be completely finished by Tuesday next week, but since I know there will be problems I will predict Wednesday.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment