Friday, March 31, 2017

Today I looked at the script again and changed a few things. I changed the reason that the narrator is angry and most of the dialogue between the two characters. Now i have to create the last hieroglyph for the film,the unfinished one, and I want it to be depicting the Egyptians receiving pizza from aliens (it will make sense in context).
I have also started work on the poster for the film but I think that I need a better image for it so I am going to take a few more pictures to find the best one. And I have also decided that I am going to stick with the name Mile Marker 3.14 because we met in groups the other day and people thought that it was a good title and better than the other one I had come up with. And I drew what the title will look like. It is written as if it was written by hand with a marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment