Saturday, March 11, 2017

Building my plot

We met in groups recently in class and I was given some really good ideas for the plot. One of these ideas was that the world Record recorder character be an imposter just trying to get free food. This character would come into the story by the main character imputing the wrong phone number for the World record company and instead calling the college dorm room of a student who should have graduated 2 years ago but is a super senior. When they meet, the imposter dresses like what he thinks a recorder looks like and tries to act serious so he doesn't get found out, but his real personality slips through a lot.
Also I have decided to change the name, previously Mile marker 3.14, because I think that the film as a whole does not relate too much to this one detail. I am still thinking of names and will probably think of them as I write the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment